- Develop and support relationships with donors and stakeholders
- Manage and co-ordinate donor journey communications
- Develop and manage community and peer-to-peer fundraising initiatives
- Keep up-to-date and accurate donor records, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the database
- Assist with the management of social media
- Develop a portfolio of fundraising projects to attract support
- The first point of contact for financial supporters and potential supporters
The role requires strong relationship management skills, good verbal and written communication, and an ability to recognise and sell the impact and difference this charity makes to the lives, families, and communities of male survivors. The role also requires an understanding and sensitivity to the challenges faced by male survivors.
You will process donations and ensure the accurate entry of donor information and updating of records.
You will assist the MD/CEO to manage important donor and stakeholder relationships as well as manage various social media platforms and marketing communication channels.
If you are an experienced Donor Development Officer, with a background in working for a Not-for-profit, please apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can contact Annabelle, at firstname.lastname@example.org