- 12-month Project Management opportunity to grow Avenue
- Manage projects across NSW
- Experience managing multiple projects including building works, budgeting, forecasting and reporting is a must
Avenue is a day program delivered as series of Co-Working Spaces for people of all abilities, regardless of their support needs; working to a vision for a world in which work is accessible for all. Our mission is to build a national network of co-working spaces, bringing world-class work, social and learning opportunities to people of all abilities.
Follow the link to hear more about Avenue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_gBZh7m_Y
Reporting to the General Manager, this role is critical in identifying and rolling out development projects from concept to completion. You will be looking for new site opportunities for Avenue to expand their day program offerings to reach more people with disability.
Accountabilities of the role include:
- Research, identify and negotiate contracts for new and potential sites
- Create feasible project scopes and deliverables for Avenue’s expansion
- Manage a detailed project schedule to deadlines and to budget
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accountability and expectations are clearly communicated
- Measure and report project performance regularly
- Budget management including, preparation, tracking and financial analysis and reporting
- Design and risk and compliance plan catered to the projects managed
Avenue is truly a game changer in the disability sector and we are looking for someone dynamic, has a positive ‘yes’ attitude and able to drive initiatives by thinking outside the box.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com and Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Avenue, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.