The position will be responsible for providing onsite and remote assistance and maintenance related to computer systems, hardware, or software for the Charity approximately 100 staff members, based in Sydney's CBD and Westmead.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Communicate and coordinate with the outsourced IT helpdesk for IT support cases.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing and upgrading laptops and other equipment as necessary
- Guiding staff in use of computer hardware and software
- Creation of written user instructions and guides.
Internal: Foundation team
External: Vendors, External IT support
- At least 2 years experience providing desktop support.
- Sound technical knowledge of Desktop hardware and both standard and customized (in-house) software.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to quickly build knowledge of the organisation's Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
- Advanced time management and organisational skills, including the ability to set priorities, manage workload and exercise sound judgement under tight deadlines and high work volume conditions