Beaumont People are currently recruiting for 2 full time, permanent positions based in the inner west.
We are excited to partner with an established and well renowned NFP organisation who are passionate and committed to providing outstanding, inclusive, person centered services to adults living with a disability. Empowering them and their Carers to connect with the community and lead purposeful, happy lives.
About the role
As Day Program Coordinator you will work as part of a close knit and passion team, reporting directly to the Service Manager. Overseeing and responsible for the day to day delivery of programs, activities and supports ensuring participants needs are met inline with NDIS and disability practice standards.
Leading and supporting a small team of Support Workers, you will provide regular supervision and training to this motivated and experienced team. Ensuring that staff rosters are complete, meeting the requirements of participants / staff ratios in order to deliver person centered and individualised supports.
A bit about you
To have success in the role you will be a highly organised and personable professional, who strives to provide high-quality services focusing on choice, respect and inclusion for people living with a disability.
You will also have;
- Relevant qualification in community or human services
- Understanding and demonstrated experience working with people living with a disability who have moderate to high support needs
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and evaluating of programs meeting participants needs in accordance with disability standards and services standards, ideally within a day program setting.
- Held a leadership or senior role where you have led a small team and been part of facilitating regular team meetings.
- Experience and knowledge of the importance of reporting and recording relevant data and information.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respectful relationships with participants, carers, internal and external community stakeholders.
- Have strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal along with good computer literacy skills.
- Hold a unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Do something you love and change people’s lives while joining an established and values driven organisation.
- Competitive remuneration package + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional develop potentials.
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org