- 12 month contract position – part time position – 3 days
- Surry Hills location - close to public transport
- Project focused, perfect mix between Database Management and Analysis
Girl Guides NSW & ACT is part of the 20 million member world-wide Girl Guides organisation with a clear mission to empower girls and young women to grow into confident, self-respecting, responsible community members. Guides provides girls and young women with fantastic opportunities to meet personal challenges, develop team building and leadership skills and make new friends.
The Database Manager manages the IMiS database focusing on data analytics and report development to improve member analytics and member experience.
This newly created role is varied and project focused. You will be adding new functionality to enhance capabilities, as well as diagnosing system problems and implementing fixes. A large part of the position will be to generate and interpret reports, focusing on providing valued and measured solutions.
- Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the database
- Proactively identifying process improvements and report development to continually improve the member experience
- Liaise with external IMiS consultant, helpdesk and IT administrators
- Ensure data remain consistent across the database and perform data cleansing/upgrades as necessary
- Develop and modify membership and other focused reports
- Manage the Elearning software and reporting
- Ensure seamless integration of the database with the website and eLearning platform
- Assist in website development and content maintenance, where required
- Develop and implement training for staff and collaborate with other state organisations with regards to database and server requirements
- Assist the Membership department with adhoc administrative tasks when needed
- Degree in IT systems/computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in IT/database administration/analysis and reporting
- Membership Database Management with IMiS experience is advantageous
- Ability to diagnose and implement system fixes and reports
- Ability to organise and achieve quality work outcomes, meet deadlines and function within a supportive team environment
- Strong communication; the ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent project management and time management
- A working with children's check and National Police Clearance is required
As the Database Manager, you will be dedicated to delivering proactive insight, creating meaningful report structures and providing valuable analysis to the organisation. As the subject matter expert, you must be action and outcome focused and a self starter to be successful.
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application. If you have any questions please contact Rhonda at Beaumont People.
Please note there is no set closing date for this position so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role. Please direct any questions directly to Rhonda at Beaumont People.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.