- Part-time permanent role for a not for profit organisation, based in the North Shore
- Be a key player in a small, passionate team
- Great location – easy to commute, close to multiple transport options
The Database Coordinator will mainly focus on collecting and maintaining data in the CRM platform, with a secondary focus on analysing and reporting on supporter data for the finance, and marketing & fundraising teams to help increase campaign performance, donations and loans.
- Maintain the integrity and security of the database, regularly importing new data, data cleansing and de-duping
- Responsible for managing data between internal CRM and other platforms
- Create and maintain best practices for all database processes, configuration, business processes and rules – developing manual documentation for all processes
- Be proactive and involved with streamlining business processes and systems for maximizing data accuracy
- Preform information extraction and reporting to support fundraising strategies and campaigns - design, build and manage reports and dashboards
- Field incoming queries from supporters/potential supporters, as needed
- Experience in database management, CRM usage and reporting
- Prior experience in the not for profit sector ideal
- Strong understanding of customer/supporter retention strategies and processes
- The ability to work in a small high-performing team, with strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse data with excellent attention to detail
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.