- 12-month maternity leave contract – Data and Compliance Coordinator
- Work for We Help Ourselves, a not for profit organisation
- Based in Rozelle, plenty of parking onsite
We Help Ourselves (WHOS) is a not for profit based in Rozelle that drives a therapeutic program assisting in recovery from drug and alcohol dependence, incorporating a multi-disciplinary approach.
Their mission, quite simply, is helping people help themselves.
About the Role
This role supports the broader Executive Team, providing key statistical and reporting information.
A 12-month maternity leave contract, the main focus of the role is to coordinate statistical data collation and analysis of the information and to provide accurate and timely reporting on the various programs that WHOS provides.
- Prepare and collate data, graphs, tables for reporting
- Coordinate funding reporting and submissions – incorporating relevant team/managers input
- Follow, maintain and update the WHOS reporting calendar
- Ensure compliance with funding reporting requirements, maintaining a system for accurate and timely reporting
- Preform monthly data review and analysis
- Monitor all service/project KPI spreadsheets, ensure accuracy and report on trends
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience with data analysis, compliance and reporting – and providing insights and recommendation on reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication – particularly in the area of creating concise and accurate documents and reports
- A high degree of confidentiality and empathy
- Fringe Benefit Tax provided with the role, substantial tax benefit that impacts the total package
- The office is based on a large complex with beautiful grounds – see the impact of your work with programs provided on site
- Find meaningful work in the not for profit sector
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please APPLY NOW with your resume. We have been retained to recruit this position on behalf of WHOS, please direct all enquiries to Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.