- Immediate start – full time permanent role
- INNER WEST - Easy commute, just a stroll from the train station
- Sit within the Fundraising and Communications team and provide valuable donor insights
About the Role
The Data Analyst will work within the Fundraising and Communications team in a large and well-established charity. You will be accountable for ensuring a high standard of segmentation, reporting and analysis of program and donor performance to the Fundraising & Communications team.
The Fundraising and Communications is a team of tight knit employees and volunteers dedicated to raising profile, awareness, funds and support for the good works of the charity.
- Day-to-day management of data segmentation to ensure accuracy of data extractions and reporting, for direct marketing appeals and other marketing campaigns
- Accurate monitoring, visualising and reporting back on direct marketing performance and targets, identify gaps in current reporting or analysis and deliver new or amended reports in response
- Providing informed insights on program and donor behaviour to develop a strategy that will deliver improved fundraising results
- Support excellent data integrity and database management processes
- Maintain and update in-house reports that track campaign results and monitor performance to annual targets on a regular basis to allow recommendations for future activities
- Assess performance, profitability and effectiveness of all fundraising activities (Acquisition, Donor Retention, Telemarketing, Regular Giving, Online, Bequests, Events, Community Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships) to maximise revenue from these activities
- CRM database analysis, reporting experience
- Experience in a data segmentation and analysis role with a focus on direct marketing
- Advanced excel skills is a must (of course), and Microsoft Dynamics is ideal
- Knowledge of Lifetime Value Models, budget monitoring and evaluation of ROI
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
The client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.