$60k-65k including super
About the client
APCO is a co-regulatory, not for profit organisation partnering with government and industry to reduce the environmental impact of packaging in Australia.
APCO aims to change the culture of business through the promotion of sustainable packaging activities including sustainable design, recycling initiatives, waste to landfill reduction and circular economy projects.
About the role
We are currently partnering with APCO to recruit a new role as Data and Systems Administrator. The primary focus of this role will be to provide data, systems, and administration support to the team and APCO’s members. You will create and interpret reports from the Salesforce CRM as well as administer compliance checks and audits.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved IT projects that will support APCO’s advancement as well as improve the operational efficiencies for the team.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate for this role must express an interest in data, CRM systems (ideally Saleforce) and IT and must be highly skilled in using excel. The ability to create reports and understand the quality of the data is essential. You will also be detailed orientated as accuracy is crucial in the success of this position. You must demonstrate a collaborative and flexible approach to work both autonomously and with a team, as well as have proven experience in stakeholder engagement.
A passion for sustainability and knowledge of a circular economy is also important.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support administration of the Compliance and audit procedures
- Monitor Member enquiries through the Compliance inbox and support members on technical issues
- Update and maintain the Saleforce CRM data
- Assist in the annual invoicing process and answer enquiries concerning membership fees
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes and procedures through technology
- Create reports and interpret data using Salesforce
- Assist in ensuring data quality and security in APCO systems
- Provide ad-hoc support for all other team activities
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and previous experience using Salesforce is desirable
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Can do attitude, problem solver and team member who is eager to learn
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Understanding and passion for sustainability principles and opportunities
Please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.