ABOUT THE ROLE
This Data Entry role will sit within a customer service team, providing administration and data entry support to a government agency.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Availability to work from Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM in Parramatta
- Strong attention to detail and data entry experience
- The role is paying $25.91 + Super and is Monday - Friday from 9 AM - 5 PM
The ideal candidate is someone who is thorough with data entry and enjoys working on administrative tasks.
Key attributes and experience include;
- Proven experience within administration and data entry. With experience meeting tight deadlines with articulate work
- High attention to detail with great written and verbal communication
- Intermediate to advanced in the Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting tasks
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with individuals of all levels
- Ability to successfully work autonomously, while also consulting as necessary and contributing to the team environment
- Has a passion for data entry, correlation and administration