- Immediate start – full-time permanent role
- Easy commute, right beside the North Sydney train station
- Data analyst role – focusing on consumer insights, acquisition and retention
About the Role
The Data Analyst will work within the wider operations team in a not for profit organization to primarily support their largest revenue stream. You will be inputting accurate newly acquired stakeholders, producing relevant reports based on campaign data and cancellation reports.
- Import and ensure quality data is imported from external partners
- Actively report on campaigns, acquisitions, and cancellations
- Target and select stakeholders for seasonal campaigns
- Provide strategic data insights, recommendations and reports to guide operational program direction
- Create continuous improvement opportunities to enhance the stakeholder journey
- You must have the passion to work for a charity that is outcomes-focused
- You don't need to have previous management experience, you do however need to demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude
- You will have a background in business analysis, insights or database coordination
- Advanced excel skills are a must (of course)
- You will be ambitious, driven by innovation and continuous improvement
- Excellent work/life balance and flexible work options
- A highly supportive, diverse and high performing culture
- Access to salary packaging
- Purchased annual leave and 5 additional personal leave (recharging) days
- Learning and development opportunities
- Working for a well-respected leader in the sector
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.