- Customer Service Support
- PT - 5hrs each day (25hrs a week), ideally school hours (9am-2pm or 10:00am-3:00pm)
- $55k-60k + super FTE
- Sydney CBD Location
About the Organisation
The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW) is the peak industry body for real estate agents and property professionals in NSW.
The REINSW has a track record and reputation of successfully lobbying to government for better legislation, delivering valued products and services, and encouraging higher education and standards throughout the real estate industry.
The 50,000 people that work in real estate across NSW include specialists in sales, property management, strata, commercial, buyers’ agency, auctioneering, and business operations.
About the Role
In this role you will be:
- Working in the busy Training and Education department of the organisation in a team of 3
- Answering inbound calls from members enquiring about educational courses and CPD
- Ensuring the shared Training department inbox is maintained
- Providing accurate information to members on training and events
- Updating and maintaining the iMis database
- Adhoc administration for the team
About the Candidate
To be suitable, the candidate will need to:
- Be very confident on the phone – inbound calls
- Be good with customers and articulate information clearly
- A problem solver
- Bring excellent energy to the small team
- Fast learner with strong prioritisation skills
- Be available immediately
Please do not apply if you are on a WHV.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below or contact Kristina on 9093 4925.