These roles provide essential support to both businesses and the general public of Australia.
Customer service team members feel like they are making a real contribution to the community. Our client offers a supportive, friendly team environment and extensive training.
The day to day duties of the role include:
- Providing a high level of customer service in an inbound call centre
- Data entry and general adhoc duties
- Continuous training and development
- Working within a team environment and supporting the team where required
- A strong customer service focus
- Experience working in customer service within a call centre, retail, office or hospitality
- The ability to type 30 wpm with accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing to travel to work onsite
- Available immediately and willing to complete a short-term temporary role
- Must be accessible to North Ryde
- Must be available to interview on Monday/Tuesday next week (virtually)
- To be an Australian Citizen
It is essential for this role that you are an Australian Citizen and will pass a National Criminal History Check.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV through the advertisement, and a Consultant will be in touch. We will only be considering applicants that apply directly through the advertisement.