Beaumont People, on behalf of their client, are seeking multiple experienced customer service representatives within Central Coast.
These areas include:
You will be expected to provide customer service to customers with queries on their Regional Seniors Travel Card (RSTC). Part of your role will require:
- Confirm eligibility and proof of identity
- Providing excellent customer service to external and internal customers
- Regular data entry (good computer skills required)
- Develop knowledge and skills surrounding eligibility
Key skills & attributes:
- Proven Level 2 experience within Contact Centre/ Customer Service
- Efficiency in CRM and Microsoft applications
- Proven ability to deal with a range of matters within a high volume and customer-sensitive environment
- Ability to multitask and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to keep up to date with the range, pace and complexity of information and knowledge required to deliver quality service
Working holiday visas are also welcomed.