- Kempsey NSW
- Temporary - Full time hours
This role will see you providing front line services to the community from a local office, including a range of client and administrative services that contribute to the effective delivery of quality services. Participating as a member of the Community Services administrative team to undertake a range of functions which includes:
- Administrative management of the site and office equipment
- Reception, switchboard and referral services for clients
- Administrative support to Casework Teams
- Support to the Manager Client Services, Casework Specialists, Psychologists, Legal Officers and Court Liaison Officers
- Generating reports from systems, collating information and drafting routine correspondence
- Other adhoc administrative tasks as required.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including demonstrated capacity to provide a high level of client contact service and the ability to work within a team
- Previous experience within community services
- Advanced computer skills combined with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Capacity to work well within an environment of fluctuating workloads and changing priorities
- Knowledge of office equipment (photocopy and fax machines, overhead projectors, computers and printers) and a capacity to be able to set up and ensure operational efficiency of equipment for staff
For further information, please contact Lauren Rodwell (Recruitment Consultant) on (02) 9133 9322.