Full time position
$65k + super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a small, collaborative membership team. You will be proactive and driven in delivering membership products and services to enhance the education and professionalism of its members.
You will play a key part in delivering excellent customer service to increase membership engagement, growth, retention, professional development and education awareness.
The successful candidate will be. and enjoy having good conversations with customers, whilst driving inbound and outbound calls through relationship building.
About the person
The role requires a confident, proactive, professional and resilient individual who loves picking up the phone and talking to people! This role would suit an individual who has had previous experience within a customer focused role or has a strong interest or understanding of the mortgage and finance industry.
- Manage all inbound and outbound activities with the team
- Promote and deliver MFAA’s products and services via phone and email
- Process membership payments and membership renewals
- Drive a proactive and service-oriented approach to membership growth and retention
- Coordinate enrolments and enquiries to assist members in their professional development
- Proactively stay up to date on the MFAA’s website, collateral and member services
- Experience in a customer service, account management or sales role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to promote a diverse range of products and services
- Professional, personable and motivated with the ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment
- Understanding or an interest in the Finance industry would be an advantage
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.