- North Ryde – parking on site!
- Permanent full-time role, working 8-4PM (early birds welcome)
- Join a diverse and collaborative customer service team
Based in North Ryde, this not for profit organization is a highly respected industry leader and boasts a reputation for quality service and commitment to the diverse community they serve.
About the role:
Reporting into the Customer Care Manager, the customer service team plays an integral role in this organization and pride themselves on consistent and exceptional service. You will be working amongst highly professional people who enjoy working and contributing to a positive, high performing team and share the common goal of caring for the community, treating every person with a high standard of respect and dignity.
Key Responsibilities and requirements:
- Ensure that all general enquiries and complaints are managed and escalated as necessary
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage challenging conversations with tact and diplomacy
- Manage internal site bookings, ensuring operations on site run smoothly
- Reception cover as needed
- Excellent verbal communication skills and emotional maturity is a must
You will be provided with a stylish corporate uniform, parking onsite, brand new office facilities including an onsite café, an Employee Assistance Program and learning and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position. The organization will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to Rhonda Newman at email@example.com or Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org