Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care (CTAC) is a leader of aged care in the Upper Lachlan Shire 30 mins from Goulburn and 1.5 hrs from Canberra. A respected non-profit organisation dedicated to providing quality aged and disability care services. They are 100% community owned and the only organisation in the area to provide a continuum of aged care services including residential aged care, in home community care and independent living.
They are experiencing significant growth and their care services are in demand with a strong waiting list for services. CTAC are embarking on the next stage of growth in seniors accommodation and extending their care services.
The Chief Financial Officer is part of the Crookwell/Taralga Aged Care’s leadership team, and responsible for the development and delivery of the strategic plan through the preparation of financial models, sound and compliant management and Board reporting, accounting and treasury practices that ensures the organisation’s long term sustainability and growth.
The position also leads the functions of compliance with multiple government agencies, other funding bodies and the Australian Charity and Not for Profit Commission. This role also has responsibility for the information, communication and technology strategy and translation of the strategic direction of the business into HR and IR services, policies and programs.
We are looking for someone who has:
- CA or CPA
- Experience in a similar role in financial management, including financial modelling for capital projects, regulatory and statutory compliance management, with responsibility of reporting to Board level
- Demonstrated results in developing people and implementing appropriate change programs that impact culture, capability, performance, safety, diversity and compliance.
- Adaptable and enjoy the diversity of strategic and operational leadership
- Understanding or experience in government reporting in the Aged Care or not for profit sector
- Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team
Applications close on 13 September 2020.
To apply for the role please upload your resume and a cover letter with examples that evidence your experience in meeting the criteria via the APPLY button.
If you have any questions please email Liska Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org