- Based in Sydney CBD – a 5 min walk from Central Station
- 12 month contract position - $60,000 + superannuation
- Project focused role working in a high performing team
As part of the Corporate Services team, you will provide high level administration and project support to drive the organisations initiatives over the next 12 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient flow of information, record keeping, process improvement and implementation as well as supporting the HR and IT functions.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist with the planning and execution of project plans
- Updating project workflow using project tracking tools
- Conduct research and analysis to support intended outcomes
- Assist with HR administration and policy and procedure reviews
- Act as the first point of call for IT support and troubleshooting
- A can-do and proactive attitude, enjoy responsibility and will be happy to drive multiple projects at once
- 2- 3 years of high-level administration experience
- ADVANCED skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- The capacity to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Impeccable communication skills, professional phone manner and demonstrated experience in customer service.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com or Rhonda Newman at or firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.