- Multi-award winning fundraising team
- Flexible working from office and home
- January start, minimum 6 month contract - potential long term opportunity
This organisation is dedicated to funding and advocating into health research.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the corporate workplace acquisition strategy and growing and nurturing a portfolio of new and existing corporate participants through relationship management to maximise revenue.
- Plan, develop and implement the workplace acquisition strategy
- Proactively manage and nurture an existing portfolio of corporate participants to encourage annual participation and grow revenue year on year
- Identify, convert and grow new corporate participants through nurturing leads and practicing exceptional relationship management
- Lead the development, implementation and successful delivery of a best practice workplace communications supporter journey
- Contribute to the achievement of key community fundraising performance metrics for the event
- Liaise with workplace participants to develop strong and long-lasting relationships that optimise fundraising outcomes
- Management of budget, pipeline and data management
- Tracking, reporting and evaluation of workplace participation performance
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in successful corporate/community fundraising or sales and lead generation
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Have high level of verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to influence others
- Have strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Be analytical, data-driven and income results focused
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.