- Brand new opportunity to work with national brands
- North Sydney
- Competitive salary package
About the Organisation
Camp Quality gives kids facing cancer the chance to be kids again and live by their motto: laughter is the best medicine.
About the Role
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will research, secure and build new relationships through the identification of partnership and sponsorship opportunities. They will manage and enhance existing partnerships and cultivate prospective partners.
- Research and develop new corporate partnership relationships.
- Identify new prospects through proactive business development and create a pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead strategies to improve partner relations, steward prospective partners and increase revenue.
- Create engaging communication materials and compelling proposals.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and provide reports on partner relations and revenue targets.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a related field, such as marketing, communications or fundraising or similar.
- Proven experience identifying and developing new business corporate partnership opportunities.
- Track record of developing sales, engaging with key stakeholders and building relationships.
- Must be a self-starter with a highly motivated attitude towards work.
- A valid driver’s license and some inter/intra state travel may be required.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Shonagh at Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.