- Develop and secure new business corporate partnership opportunities
- Fantastic children’s charity located in North Sydney
- Competitive salary package
- Research and develop new corporate partnership relationships
- Identify new prospects through proactive business development and create a pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead strategies to improve partner relations, steward prospective partners and increase revenue.
- Create engaging communication materials and compelling proposals.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and provide reports on partner relations and revenue targets.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a related field, such as marketing, communications or fundraising.
- Proven experience identifying and developing new business corporate partnership opportunities.
- Track record of developing sales, engaging with key stakeholders and building relationships.
- Proven track record of achieving growth targets, with a passion for sales.
- Highly developed research skills and the ability to formulate a strategic approach.
- Must be a self-starter with a highly motivated attitude towards work.
- Confidence in pitching, presenting and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- A valid driver’s license and some inter/intra state travel may be required.
Shonagh Dimmick. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.