This is a great opportunity to join an amazing charity that supports young people, whose lives have been affected by cancer. The role would be responsible for implementing a strategic approach to maintain existing corporate partnerships and strive to establish new partnerships, to increase income.
- Manage existing significant partnerships
- Work as part of an innovative and creative organisation
- Competitive salary packaging, great Newtown location
The organisation is a charity dedicated to helping young people cope with cancer in their family. It provides counselling and supportive peer programs, along with other youth-specific services, to ensure the young people they support feel understood and connected during this journey. Their corporate partnerships help thousands of young Australians to rebuild their lives during this journey.
The corporate partnerships manager will have the responsibility of leading a strategy to engage with corporate partners within Australia. You will manage some significant corporate partnerships with the aim to maximise their long-term impact. You will also be responsible for identifying new partnership opportunities, whilst ensuring their alignment with the organisation and its values.
- Develop and lead a strategy for engagement in the corporate sector
- Day to day management of corporate partnerships, including some significant stakeholders
- Maintain the organisations reputation within the corporate sector
- Research new opportunities to develop corporate partnerships and secure these relationships
- Work closely with other members in the organisation to develop prospects and secure high impact corporate partnerships
- Provide feedback and reports on accounts to management
- Develop and implement plans and budgets
- Proven experience in building and developing relationships at a senior level
- Experienced in generating new business and negotiating
- Background in implementing strategic plans
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative with fundraising ideas
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present information coherently
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to hit financial targets
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis