- North Ryde location
- Account manage your own pool of corporate clients from day 1
- Partner with and support big brands across food, grocery and retail
About the organisation
Foodbank is Australia's largest food relief organisation, providing more than 40 million kilograms of food a year to over 2600 charities and 2000 schools around the country.
This role is responsible for offering high level account management to current partners and growing this business. There is also opportunity to assist in developing new business partnerships too.
- Account manage existing Foodbank partnerships
- Business development to build prospect and secure new business partners
- Provide support for work place giving, volunteering, grants, sponsorships, partner events and cause related marketing campaigns
- Assist Marketing & Communications Manager on all partner related marketing and communications
- Provide portfolio updates and reports on partner relationships
- Establish relationships with wider Foodbank team
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as marketing, business, events or similar
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising, account management, sales, corporate partnerships, events or similar
- Passionate about developing and maintaining business relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enjoyment in writing proposals and delivering presentations
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Salary packaging
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.