- Develop and lead a corporate partnerships business plan
- Join an organisation with an amazing culture
- Great CBD location!
The organisation is a charity dedicated to improving the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. They raise money to fund research institutes, allowing them to purchase the most sophisticated equipment and dedicate the resources necessary to end cancer. From their founding, they have awarded 73 grants to research institutes, totalling $153.2 million.
The corporate partnerships associate will have the responsibility of attracting and securing new business relationships, within a broad range of sectors. The role will involve building mutually beneficial partnerships, to strengthen the organisations fundraising base. You will contribute to the redesign of the organisation’s national corporate partnerships strategy and be instrumental in implementing this, in an aim to increase their current portfolio of $700,000.
- Develop and review the corporate partnerships business plan
- Research potential supporters and initiate contact to build new relationships
- Build relationships though structured visits, targeted communications and promptly responding to request for support
- Maintain corporate relationships aligned with the organisation’s missions and vision
- Manage the workplace giving program and deliver offers to existing and prospective partners
- Build on existing corporate partnerships to increase revenue and strengthen the partnerships
- Achieve annual income targets and maintain organisation budgets
- Proven experience in identifying and securing new business partnerships
- Ability to develop and implement a corporate partnerships plan
- A real passion for growing and developing partnerships
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Create a positive environment with open discussion and feedback
- Maintain professional behaviour and act in the best interests of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with compassion
- Ability to hit financial targets
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis