- Develop and lead a corporate partnerships business plan
- Join an organisation with an amazing culture
- Great CBD location!
The organisation is a charity dedicated to improving the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. They raise money to fund research institutes, allowing them to purchase the most sophisticated equipment and dedicate the resources necessary to end cancer. From their founding, they have awarded 73 grants to research institutes, totalling $153.2 million.
The new business development manager will have the responsibility of attracting and securing new business relationships, within a broad range of sectors. The role will involve building mutually beneficial partnerships, to strengthen the organisations fundraising base. You will contribute to the redesign of the organisation’s national corporate partnerships strategy and be instrumental in implementing this, in an aim to increase their current portfolio of $700,000.
- Develop a new business partnerships strategy
- Identify new corporate opportunities and build new relationships
- Engage potential partners with targeted communications
- Ensure activities are undertaken in line with the businesses values
- Manage the workplace giving program and deliver offers to partners
- Build on existing partnerships to increase revenue and strengthen the partnerships
- Achieve annual income targets and maintain organisation budgets
- Proven experience in identifying and securing new business partnerships
- Ability to develop and implement a corporate partnerships plan
- A real passion for engaging and developing new partnerships
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with compassion
- Ability to hit financial targets
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis