Account manage existing corporate partnerships with leading health, fitness, medical, retail partners and more, for this well known health charity.
- Full Time or Part-Time (4 or 5 days)
- Work from home or in the city - full flexibility
- Immediate start
The Corporate Partnerships Account Manager, will maintain and develop existing corporate partnerships and continue to develop new revenue generating opportunities within the partnerships team.
- Account manage existing corporate partners through great service, networking, prospecting, following up referrals and leads, invoicing and relationship management
- Develop compelling partnership proposals and presentations
- Negotiate and structure corporate partnership agreements
- Meet or exceed revenue and meetings targets
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure products and services can be delivered and will meet all stakeholder expectations
- Regular reporting on prospect pipeline, income and probability of conversion
Skills & Attributes
- Proven account management, corporate partnerships, client management, sales or new business development experience
- Advertising, marketing or media agency experience highly regarded
- Managing diverse stakeholder relationships to achieve commercial success
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Commercial experience highly regarded
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at email@example.com
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.