Join one of the nation’s leading child protection charities, dedicated to empowering children and their families by creating safe and nurturing homes. This organisation has amazing programs aimed at providing family support, foster, care, child advocacy, and professional development.
You will be working with an incredible team at an exciting time to join. This organisation is looking for someone to utilise both their exceptional relationship and strategic skills to grow and evolve their existing corporate partners.
- Manage a portfolio of existing corporate partnerships.
- Provide outstanding stewardship to corporate partners.
- Ensure that partnership agreements are fulfilled and build mutually beneficial branding opportunities.
- Develop new and strategic ways to assist partners and sponsors in utilising their benefits.
- Focus on developing the scope of existing partnerships.
- Increase the corporate partnerships revenue from existing relationships.
- Develop and implement cultivation strategies to create long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Demonstrated successful corporate partnership account management required.
- Experience in managing and growing a partnerships portfolio.
- Experience in growing engagement across existing corporate partners.
- Exceptional relationship management.
- Be highly proactive and engaging.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis