There is a fantastic company culture and you would be working with a supportive team with lots of longevity which places a real emphasis on career development, with the possibility of internal promotion.
This temporary contract is paid hourly at $30 + Super an hour and will interview on the 27th of February and start on the 2nd of March for a few weeks, covering annual leave.
- Meet & greet all clients, staff and guests
- Handling all enquiries from the general public
- Assist with booking and maintaining the daily running of the reception & meeting room facilities including the provision of refreshments if required
- Liaise with building management and co-ordinate all building maintenance services
- Arrange purchase of stationery, office furniture & equipment, IT equipment & accessories
- Excel reporting and some finance administration
- Registering new supplier accounts and stock maintenance
- Back-up support for the PA and Team Assistants
- Previous experience in front of house in either a customer service or reception position
- A friendly and professional manner
- The ability to prioritise tasks and have strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate Microsoft Office level specifically Word and Excel