There is a fantastic company culture and you would be working with a supportive team with lots of longevity which places a real emphasis on career development, with the possibility of internal promotion.
The initial contract is paid hourly at $30 - $35 + Super an hour (depending on experience) and will start in May due to an internal promotion. Whilst this job is considered temp initially, they are only considering candidates who can go permanent.
- Meet & greet all clients, staff and guests
- Handling all enquiries from the general public
- Assist with booking and maintaining the daily running of the reception & meeting room facilities including the provision of refreshments if required
- Liaise with building management and co-ordinate all building maintenance services
- Arrange purchase of stationery, office furniture & equipment, IT equipment & accessories
- Excel reporting and some finance administration
- Registering new supplier accounts and stock maintenance
- Back-up support for the PA and Team Assistants
- Previous experience in front of house in either a customer service or reception position
- A friendly and professional manner
- The ability to prioritise tasks and have strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate Microsoft Office level specifically Word and Excel