- Full time role, 7am-3pm Monday - Friday
- Office based, Byron Bay
- Award winning, growing company
This award winning company have hub-offices across Australia with their vibrant head office based here in Byron Bay. Taking the Australian start-up space by storm, they are now an established and still growing employer of choice.
Their culture is one of ambition, drive and success. A team brimming with entrepreneurs and industry experts who work hard and have a lot of fun whilst doing it. A customer centric approach, leading technology and constantly evolving processes and products / services makes every day different and the future, exciting.
The Contractor Relationship Manager role is available due to internal promotion. In this role you are the final step in the sales fulfilment cycle. You will recruit, onboard and manage relationships with 3rd party trade contractors who install their product.
Day to day you will also play an integral role problem solving with the sales team and talking to customers to resolve issues. This is an operations management role that requires an experienced, outstanding account manager to fulfill it's unique demands.
With approximately 100 mini-projects to be completed each week you will need to be efficient, organised, focused, calm under pressure and forward thinking.
- Manage the recruitment & onboarding experience of contractors
- Be the main point of contact for installer relationships
- Recognise and strategise potential aps in geographic installer coverage
- Resolve Quality & Compliance issues & invoice variances
- Encourage fast action from suppliers & the sales team when seeking additional information to compete projects
- Ongoing process improvement & automation
- To make quick effective decisions to benefit the business, contractors & customers
- Key deliverables & metrics include; cost per installation, installs completed on time & customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience working in a high volume account / project management role
- Experience autonomously managing a portfolio of clients / contractors
- A natural, down to earth people person with experience dealing with trades people
- Your personal working qualities include being tenacious, confident, persuasive, driven & articulate
- You will have an eye for detail & be confident reviewing contracts
- Tech savvy with advanced experience using Excel / Google Sheets
- Agile, comfortable in a growing, ever changing business
If you have specific additional questions that aren't outlined above, please call Rebecca or Victoria on 02 9133 9322 or email Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au or Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. There is no closing date for this role.