This leading education provider are looking for a Content and Public Relations Adviser to join their marketing team of 11. This position reports directly into the Director of Brand and Marketing and is responsible for content generation and media relations. This person will have a passion for writing and the ability to think creatively.
About the person:
You will be creative, positive and proactive in your approach. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and strong written communication skills with the ability to capture your audience and tell a story.
Here you will experience a supportive, collaborative culture and will work closely with the wider team to achieve outcomes. You will work hard to achieve deadlines and complete projects whilst also having fun along the way. This Director encourages collaboration and fun within the workplace and when she can will reward the team with activities offsite and team lunches.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop high quality content for a range of different audiences in consultation with the wider business
- Develop communications, public relations and content plans that support marketing activities to improve awareness and lead generating activities
- Work with staff and external stakeholders to lead website content
- Create media releases and articles whilst fostering positive relationships with media as part of a ongoing proactive and reactive media engagement and liaison
- Enhance engagement across various social media channels
- Produce content for website, course information, publications brochures and other marketing related materials.
- Tertiary qualifications ideally in communications, public relations, journalism, corporate affairs or marketing
- Experience in creating content for media, websites, blogs, brochures and social media
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative