Temporary Position initially for 6-12 Months.
Immediate Starts upon completion of screening.
Pay rate $35/hour
Based in St Leonard's with Working from Home options available on a weekly rotating roster.
- Support and Maintain Product List and Master file tool functionality
- Data entry and maintenance of new product information
- Quality control and checks of the data entry
- Analyse and Maintain functionality of the QA Report
- Monitoring websites: checking copy/product images/etc
- Test case processing and enquiry resolution
- Create / Update / Deactivate Products and Web Categories
- Maintenance of websites and product databases
- Full job description available on request.
- Do you have a passion for data entry and quality control?
- Are you comfortable working in a busy environment and interacting with a wide range of internal stakeholders?
- Do you get excited by achieving tight deadlines and being part of a fun, collaborative and creative team?
- Are you detail orientated and process driven?
- Previous experience in highly compliant, quality controlled and detail orientated environments.
- Previous experience in high volume data entry with strict guidelines.
- Strong Understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite in particular strong Excel skills (basic knowledge of VBA & Coding, macros, formulas and sorting/ filtering functions)
- Proven ability to remain focused with a strong attention to detail, whilst remaining calm working within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative when required.