Temporary Contract initially for 6 Months potential to be extended
Pay rate negotiable depending on experience
Based in St Leonards walking distance from the Train Station
- Capturing the majority of redemptions across all loyalty programs.
- Being Responsible for content entry and maintenance.
- Managing product content promoted across wide range of client’s catalogues and other collaterals.
- Working with key client account leads, product leads, operations and finance teams on daily basis.
- Are you comfortable working in a busy environment and interacting with wide range of internal stakeholders?
- Do you get excited by achieving tight deadlines and being part of a fun, dynamitic and creative team?
- Do you have perfectionist tendencies? Are you process driven?
As a Content Specialist your job will include:
- Responsible for product setups, modifications and maintenance for key programs within the business.
- Communicate with Managers regarding product/ content focused queries and scenarios.
- Work to delegated workloads and timings provided by the Manager.
- Time management of various promotional collaterals in respect to promotional dates.
- Manage new and existing product records to meet deadlines for program Client Leads.
- Review client websites. Check and maintain image quality, sizing, visibility and placement. Amend and correct copy placement, errors and format.
- Maintaining low personal error rate for accuracy. Quality checking product setups to outline and rectify any errors immediately.
- Solutions driven with a knack for creative problem solving.
- Remain focused and calm whilst working within a dynamic office environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative when required.
- Understanding and knowledge with Microsoft office suit and previous experience in highly focused, detail orientated environments.
- Poses basic excel skills (knowledge of macros, formulas and sorting/ filtering functions).
- Knowledge of basic Photoshop functions and abilities (desirable).