Drive the design and delivery of the content strategy to help unify and amplify the brand and increase awareness.
You will help create and maintain brand guidelines and drive the advancement of all areas of relevant creative thinking and execution across traditional and digital channels.
- Sourcing and creation of meaningful stories,
- Production of long and short copy,
- Writing for publications, reports, EDM, web and social channels, etc
- Translate technical and complex information concisely for diverse audiences
You will work closely with the editorial, digital and design teams to create rich content whilst managing a team and delegating accordingly. Your role is to increase brand awareness and keep regular donors informed.
- Experience as a copywriter, content manager, or content marketing strategist managing teams and clients in high pressured brand and campaign environments
- Demonstrated ability developing brand copy and inspiring creative that wins hearts and minds across a range of on and offline channels, contexts, and sectors, ideally including NFP,
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to give clear directions, delegate and motivate
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, influencing and conflict resolution skills
- A strategic approach with the ability to grow and develop the content offering
- Degree in Marketing/Communications, Journalism (or related discipline
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not-for-profit sector.