Our client is one of Australia's largest professional IT services companies. You will be responsible for providing leadership and operational management to the Customer Service Team, coaching team members to provide exceptional customer service.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Training and coaching customer service representatives
- Provide assistance and back up to the Customer Service Manager
- Lead the team by providing excellent customer service
- Drive team engagement and morale
- Manage team and individual KPI's
- Respond to general and escalated enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Identify areas of potential efficiency improvements
- Conduct monthly One on Ones to review performance and provide coaching and feedback to individuals to support their personal development
- Proven mentoring and coaching skills
- Proven Team Leader experience within a high volume contact centre
- Strong understanding of contact centre day-to-day operations
- Proven ability to meet organisation set KPI's
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and CRM use
- Ability to motivate employees to perform at their best
- A passion for people leadership
- You will be working from home, in this case, you will need sufficient equipment to carry out this role: laptop/desktop, HDMI, USB's and contact centre suitable headset.
- Ability to work from home
- Gain experience leading one of Australia's major contact centres
- Flexible working hours
If you fit the above, APPLY NOW!