- Based in Parramatta close to public transport
- Permanent position, $50,000-55,000 + super
- Start ASAP, if possible!
The Contact Centre Officer will be providing customers with a successful and strong customer experience within three disciplines of Lending, Asset Servicing and Advisory.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Handle inbound customer enquiries relating to the company
- Communicate to customers over the phone, email and written correspondence
- Provide excellent service to customers to ensure that their experience in positive
- Deliver high quality work whilst constantly maintaining turnaround times
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the highest level of customer service
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about customer service and ensuring every customer has a positive experience.
Skills and attributes;
- Must have Contact Centre, customer service experience
- Ideally have experience within the financial service industry
- Proven to be self-motivated, driven and highly organised
- Experience working in a high pressure environment and be able to juggle conflicting tasks
- Must be a strong problem solver and have the ability to stay calm
- Must have experience working both collaboratively in a team setting and autonomously
- Must add to the existing positive team and company culture
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- A leadership team that will support you development
- A rewards and recognition program
- Free fruit, free gym membership, free flu vaccinations
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee 'mates rates'
Please submit your CV below as soon as possible, and either Taylor or Emily will be in touch about the role.