You will be responsible for taking a high volume of inbound phone calls from students asking various questions about courses on offer. You will take and action 50-70 calls per day, providing exceptional customer service on each and every phone call.
To be successful for this role, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a call centre or contact centre environment
- Ability to take enquires via telephone and type accurate notes within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system at the same time
- Ability to find information from a number of platforms whilst speaking to the customer on the phone
- Ability to work within a fast paced and noisy environment
- Exceptional computer skills
- Fast typing speed
- Ability to commence immediately and work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Please note that all candidates applying MUST have a cleared NSW Working With Children Check or be willing to submit today.
All shortlisted candidates will be required to complete computer testing which will include a short typing test and MS Office programs.
If you progress past interview stage with our client then you will be required to undergo a Criminal History Check and obtain a Working with Children Check.
For more information, please call Lauren Rodwell on (02) 9133 9322.