Our client is a leader within the fundraising industry, providing outstanding telephone fundraising for some of the most purposeful campaigns on behalf of charities across Australia and New Zealand. You will be leading a successful fundraising team, who have raised millions of dollars for incredible causes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead 3 team leaders and 16+ telephone fundraisers.
- Coach, develop, mentor and manage the team maintaining their reputation for outstanding service and high quality fundraising.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to plan and execute successful campaigns.
- Manage multiple campaigns at one time.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to execute contact centre strategies.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and quarterly appraisals.
- Be part of the recruitment process, on-boarding skilled fundraisers.
- Proven Contact Centre leadership experience.
- Ability to multitask several projects at one time.
- Experience using: Contact Space, Trello, Xero.
- Proficient in microsoft applications.
- Be a skilled communicator - both verbal and written.
- Be ethical, meaningful and honest.
- Opportunity to work on behalf of some incredible causes.
- Work within a collaborative and fun working environment.
- Ability to work with an organisation that trusts and empowers their employees.
- Salaries kept within market.
- Flexible work hours.
- Relaxed dress code.