- Part-time, 18 – 24 hours (can be worked flexibly) - NEWLY created executive role
- Join a thriving NFP, Connect Child & Family Services, based in Hazelbrook
- Generous salary package plus benefits based on experience
About the organisation
Connect Child and Family Services (Connect) is a not-for-profit organisation helping families nurture and educate their children. Serving 1200 families and 1500 children in the Blue Mountains, Lithgow, Nepean, Hawkesbury, and Western Sydney, it is committed to overcoming barriers to a child's development, their transition into school, and into community life.
The family support programs include community-based playgroups, transition to school programs, volunteer-based parent and carer support programs; NDIS and Medicare-funded disability and allied health care and programs; and 4 early childhood education and care centres across the Blue Mountains.
About the role
Reporting into the CEO and working closely with the Board and the Senior Leadership team, this role will ensure the organisation meets compliance obligations and manage all governance processes.
- Design, evaluate, deliver, and embed a Risk Management system that integrates risk into all areas and levels of Connect
- Develop and evaluate organisational policy, practices, and programs to support risk, quality, WH&S and service delivery outcomes
- Work with the Board and Senior Leadership Team to ensure the governance and operations of the organisation are compliant with all relevant regulations and legislations
- Design, evaluate, deliver, and embed a customer experience culture that delivers on Connect's vision, values, and mission outcomes
- Qualifications in Law, Business, Governance, WH&S or a relevant field
- AICD Company Directors’ course or similar will be well regarded – or a willingness to complete
- Experience in a Compliance Manager or experience of managing an organisation’s governance, compliance and risk at the executive level
- A solid understanding of policy and procedure development and compliance with regulatory frameworks
- The ability to develop effective and positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid Working with Children Check and National Police Check
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply now. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Connect Child & Family Services, therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.