- Working for a leading education provider
- Based in the Sydney CBD, close to public transport links
- Immediate start, for a minimum 3-month period
The Compliance Administrator is working within the compliance team of a large education provider, providing compliance support to the team and the students.
The key responsibilities and duties;
- Organise and collate required documents for audit preparation in an organised and efficient manner
- Document all conversations and follow-up from contacting students and stakeholders, ensuring all documents are verified, tracked and uploaded to the appropriate systems in a timely manner
- The ability to be assertive, clear and concise with the ability to follow approved processes and procedures
- Provide empathy to students while ensuring assertiveness while compiling documentation
- Submit and process outstanding documentation and forms after speaking with students
- Review and update documents as per recommendations and requirements of Compliance Manager
- Develop PowerPoint and presentation documentation
The ideal candidate is someone who carries strong interpersonal skills, is an independent worker and has the skills and ability to work in a high pressure and detail orientated environment.
Essential skills and desired experience;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Desirable to have experience using; Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, RTO Manager and Sugar
- Efficient with excellent time management skills with an ability to work independently with self-direction
- Keen eye for detail
- Desirable to have experience dealing with or communicating to International students
- Basic understanding of compliance or auditing
- Experience managing/preparing documents for audit is desirable
- Must be immediately available for a minimum of 3-months
If you are interested in the role and have relevant skills and experience, please submit you CV below.