Community Services Operations Manager
Connect Child and Family Services (Connect) is a not-for-profit organisation helping families nurture and educate their children. Serving communities in the Blue Mountains, Lithgow, Nepean, Hawkesbury and Western Sydney, it is committed to overcoming barriers to a child's development, their transition into school, and into community life.
The family support programs include community based play groups, transition to school programs, volunteer-based parent and carer support programs; NDIS and Medicare funded disability and allied health care and programs; and 4 early childhood education and care centres across the Blue Mountains.
In this strategic role you will utilise your wealth of Community Services and regulatory knowledge to ensure adherence to industry compliance standards in relation to policies, procedures and regulations. Additionally you will utilise your knowledge to lead a management team of Program Managers and specialists sharing the vision and future direction of the business.
- Accountability and direction for the Program Managers to meet required KPI targets.
- Develop and implement high quality strategic programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the services
- Ensure reporting requirements are monitored, maintained and completed.
- Develop positive and open professional relationships.
- Focus on the increase of business utilisation aligned with the business's strategic plan.
- Manage budgets and expenditure within the budget framework.
- Ensure all services operate within the organisational policies and procedures along with funding, legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Provide effective support, guidance and mentoring to staff members.
- Managing and guide staff with their professional development and their individual goals and performance.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Community Services, Disability, Early Intervention, allied Health qualifications (Degree Level) and / or extensive industry experience at a senior level.
- Strategic experience in implementing mission, values and future direction to improve the quality and success of the organisation.
- Experience working with funding bodies (FACS, NDIA etc), writing tenders, seeking funding and grants from diverse sources
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in developing and leading a team of professional staff, across multiple sites.
- The ability to develop effective and positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in developing growth strategies and implementing continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A solid understanding of policy and procedure development and compliance with regulatory frameworks.
- A valid Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to Sadie@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911