- Full Time or 4 Day Opportunity Permanent Role
- Based close to Lismore & Ballina
Beaumont People are excited to partner with this National Disability NFP who are recruiting for a Community Services Coordinator to be based in the Northern Rivers.
Due to internal movement, the role of Community Services Coordinator is available! The small team assist clients through a variety of NDIS funded services, including Coordination of Support and Plan Management. Support Coordinators work with clients to strengthen and enhance their capacity to co-ordinate supports set out in their NDIS plan. The clients are people with acquired injuries & physical disabilities, their families and carers.
As part of the role you will be required to establish and develop good relationships with other organisations, allied health practitioners and community to promote issues that affect people with serious acquired injuries and physical disabilities.
- Build relationships & collaborate with clients & stakeholders to promote NDIS funded services
- Proactively use connections to establish leads & develop a referral network
- Build a client base & manage client intake from different referral pathways
- Attend expo’s & networking events to promote the service
- Market the service within the community
- Provide direct Coordination of Supports and Plan Management for clients
- Develop comprehensive Plan reports for NDIS clients
- Regularly update clients on their NDIS Expenditure
- Ensure accurate client activity is recorded in the CRM System
- Meet the expected KPI’s for billable hours
- A demonstrated understanding of NDIS participant plans
- Extremely organised and able to coordinate multiple communications
- Case management / case worker experience
- Experience working in a KPI driven environment
- Ability to work positively with people to reach their individual goals
- A proven track record of building strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Good financial acumen including the ability to review and explain financial statements
- Unrestricted driver's license & car
- Certificate III or IV in Disability/Community services or relevant Bachelor’s degree
To apply please send your resume and a covering letter that addresses your NDIS and coordination experience to Rebecca@beaumontpeople.com.au. If you have any additional questions you can contact Rebecca or Victoria on 02 9133 9233.
There is no closing date for this position, applications will be reviewed regularly.