- CBD location
- Broad marketing fundraising role
- Competitive salary packaging
About the Organisation
This organisation is dedicated to the health of women internationally and providing world class treatment.
This role is responsible for assisting in the implementation of all community fundraising campaigns and acquisition and retention activities for appeals.
- Coordinate all fundraising and marketing campaigns, including peer-to-peer fundraising, donor acquisition and retention, regular giving and newsletters.
- Plan and analyse all fundraising campaigns including the twice yearly international adventure
- Develop, support and nurture positive relationships with supporters and fundraisers to ensure a positive experience
- Develop and implement relevant campaign, marketing and communications materials
- Write and develop eDM, social media and website content relevant to fundraising and direct mail campaigns and events
- Assist in the development of creative and mail house briefs and work closely with agencies
- Manage relationships with external suppliers including mail house, printers, creative design, telemarketing, travel agencies, ground operators and in-country staff.
- Experience in marketing, fundraising, communications, supporter/customer care, direct marketing or similar
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Keen interest in cultivating relationships with donors and fundraisers
- Keen interest in the not-for-profit space and supporting the health of women internationally
- Access to salary packaging
- Flexible work options
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.