- Frenchs Forest, parking available
- Competitive salary
- Develop marketing fundraising campaigns
About the organisation
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest service provider for people on the autism spectrum, and their specialised schools’ program is one of the largest in the world!
They provide people on the autism spectrum with the opportunity to realise their unique potential, as well as providing much needed support to families, carers, friends and colleagues.
Supports the delivery of Aspect’s Community fundraising strategy to grow, engage and retain community supporter base and achieve income targets.
Develop, plan and execute multi-channel peer-to-peer/DIY campaigns and events using digital, social, direct mail and telemarketing channels.
Build relationships with fundraisers including individuals, businesses, community groups and clubs and encourage support.
The focus of this role is on project coordination, agency and supplier management, content development, supporter relationship management and campaign analysis tasks.
- Lead Campaign Manager for peer-to-peer events (eg Ride for autism, Gaming for autism and Golf Day) and for Major community events
- Lead Relationship Manager for DIY and Aspect Schools fundraising initiatives/events
- End-to-end multi-channel campaign management to recruit and inspire fundraisers to generate funds
- Understand, manage and execute email campaigns using Campaign Monitor
- Implement the marketing strategy to recruit community fundraisers and inspire support
- Grow and effectively engage the IN IT for AUTISM Facebook community
- Create and execute Facebook advertisements, for different fundraising campaigns
- Develop strong, targeted and tailored stewardship plans for each fundraising campaign
- Implement and maintain a high level stewardship program to engage community fundraisers
- Build strong relationships with community fundraisers, Aspect staff, families and key suppliers
Skills & Attributes
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in fundraising/communications/marketing or similar
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-channel fundraising/marketing campaigns/events
- Excellent project and time management experience
- Warm and engaging communication style
- Empathy for people with a disability and their families/carers is desirable
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
- Supportive, experienced team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.