- Support a life changing cause in a national charity
- CBD and home working, join a passionate and high performing fundraising team
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with community fundraisers in a thriving portfolio
The organisation is a leading, national charity funding game-changing and life-saving research, funded entirely by the Australian public.
About the role
Reporting to the Campaign Manager, in this role you will have the opportunity to build incredible relationships and be an active player in the fundraising journey of passionate individuals in the community. You will be responsible for supporting these members of the public with communications, marketing materials, and most importantly motivation, to support them in their fundraising journey.
Whether it is via the phone, or email, or in person, you are passionate about providing inspiration and support to community fundraisers raising money for a worthwhile cause.
- Build rapport and strong relationships with those in the community holding fundraising events
- Create content for consistent communications to keep the fundraisers engaged year-round
- In consultation with the Campaign Manager- deliver on the retention journey to support community fundraisers – everything from P2P platform support to coaching calls in the lead up to the event
- Be proactive with strategies to support fundraisers to meet and exceed personal targets
- Provide weekly reporting on fundraiser engagement, income targets, and post campaign provide reporting on results and feedback to provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Work closely with the broader team to ensure the fundraisers are supported in every area, attend key events throughout the year as need be
This is not your first role in a charity, as you will need to hit the ground running in this amazing opportunity to join a national charity known for its iconic and innovative fundraising campaigns.
You will have:
- Passion, drive, and proven success in building and maintaining relationships, predominately over the phone
- The ability to think ‘big picture’ to grow the program and sustain relationships year-on-year
- Excellent written and communication skills – able to motivate, engage and inspire through email and via the phone
- Experience working with a CRM database
- The ability to attend local and national events throughout the year, including weekends, where needed
- The ability to volunteer for organisational events at key times during the year
Please apply with your resume via the APPLY NOW button. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on email@example.com
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.