This national charity requires someone to join their Community Fundraising team on a 5-month fixed term basis to assist on two large campaigns. If you are passionate about events and inspiring others to fundraise then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
There is the possibility that this role will go permanent, but this role is equally open to those only looking for a contract.
- Responsible for providing vital outbound and face to face support and care to fundraisers across our various campaigns
- Help with event planning, logistics and communications
- Be the face of the charity in the community during these events
Skills & Attributes
- Experience within the community fundraising space is highly desirable, however, we would consider those coming from an event planning, marketing and/or community services background
- Demonstrated experience in securing and supporting community groups or individuals to fundraise
- Experience in public speaking and engaging people for a cause
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours and undertake some travel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and managing a diverse portfolio of opportunities
- Must have a current Australian driver's licence
- Walking distance from public transport
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Fun, collaborative culture
- Access to $15,999 salary packaging
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.