- Full-time hours split between the head office and out in the community
- Based in Barangaroo – work on the ground in Metro Sydney
- Contract end date is 30 June 2021 with the potential for extension
About the Organisation
Sometimes those who provide support, need it too. Fortem builds social and community connections for national security and emergency response personnel and their families, to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Established in 2019, Fortem seeks to provide programs specifically designed to address the challenges faced by the national security and emergency response community.
About the Role
This role is responsible for establishing operations in Metro Sydney and will play a critical role in the continued success of the organization.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, you will be focusing your efforts on stakeholder and member engagement in the Sydney Metro region. One day you may be facilitating a community event, and the next day you may be in the office – this role is a perfect fit for a candidate looking for a busy and varied role.
- Stakeholder engagement – regular meetings with various stakeholders, ensuring key timelines towards organization goals are adhered to
- Member engagement – consistent delivery of services aligned with Trauma Informed Care principals
- Create and implement social connection activities and wellness support programs
- Ensure successful communication pathways between members and Fortem’s internal/external services
- Develop and enhance strategic relationships within relevant national security services and support organizations
- Ensure local communities are engaged and educated regarding Fortem Australia
- Experience or knowledge of national security/first responder community highly beneficial
- Experience coordinating community engagement programs and events, or wellness services
- Current National Police Certificate/Working With Children Check
- Current driver’s license
What can Fortem offer you?
- A supportive and challenging work environment in a new community support organization
- Opportunity to work in a diverse role with considerable autonomy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Additional annual leave which includes birthday leave and Christmas shutdown period
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com or Rhonda Newman or firstname.lastname@example.org at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.