- Chatswood location
- Step up to manage multiple projects and accounts
- Writing, storytelling and more!
About the organisation
Landcare Australia is a grassroots movement dedicated to managing environmental issues in local communities across Australia from coast to country.
They are a not-for-profit organisation with a vision of all Australians actively caring for the land and water that sustain us.
This role is responsible for raising awareness for the Landcare, Coastcare and Junior Landcare brands by managing and implementing multi-channel communications.
- Plan, develop and implement communications and PR activities to support campaigns and events
- Support the communications and PR activities for corporate and government partnerships
- Generate ideas, create content and manage editorial for magazine and company newsletters
- Develop and build relationships with media contacts and keep informed of trends and activities
- Research, write and edit articles and case studies publishing across print and digital publications, blogs, annual reports and newsletters, and pitch to media
- Prepare the production of flyers, promotional videos and photography
- Assist with fundraising communications, events and government partner communications activities
- Prepare speaking notes for TV or radio interviews for Landcare Australia spokespeople
- Collate and analyse media monitoring reports for campaigns
Skills & Attributes
- Experience developing, managing and implementing multi-channel campaigns.
- Competency in a wide range of communications tools, especially media releases, media briefs, articles, presentations and social media content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to proactively manage the delivery of multiple projects at any one time
- Confidence and ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders including media
- Interest in the environmental or agricultural sector
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.