Communication and Marketing Officer
$75-$80k + super
About the Client:
The Osteopathy Association (OA) is the peak body representing the interests of osteopaths and their profession through lobbying, policy development and clinical quality. Their members benefit from continuing professional development, information and advice, clinical excellence and business support.
About the role:
The OA are looking for a highly organised and proactive communication and marketing all-rounder with a strategic mind to confidently craft and implement a wide communications strategy. Your primary focus will be membership engagement whilst promoting the industry to consumers, suppliers and partners.
About the person:
Forward thinking would be your forte, the ideal candidate would also have exceptional attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills. The individual would require the ability to strategically coordinate several campaigns throughout the year.
You will be experienced and enjoy working within a small team that work within a professional but casual environment and benefits from monthly RDO’s, team lunches, onsite pool/gym facilities and Christmas shut down.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and evaluate a communication & marketing strategy in line with brand protocols
- Coordinate and manage the quarterly magazine
- Manage a diverse range of communications, marketing and promotional activities to increase the profile both internally and externally
- Manage the online and social media presence
- Work with staff and external stakeholders to lead website content management
- Manage and monitor all media strategies, including sourcing, researching and writing media releases, articles and new stories
To be successful you will have:
- Ability to devise and execute a communications and marketing strategy
- Knowledge or experience with healthcare, regulatory environments and/or a not-for-profit/membership organisation
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Experience in working autonomously as a strategic thinker and hands on doer!
- Technical skills with InDesign or similar software
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.