GrainGrowers represents farmers across Australia through policy and advocacy, and leadership and events.
About the role
Grain Growers are looking for an experienced and proactive Communications and Marketing Officer, to assist with the coordination of the marketing and communication activities in order to drive engagement, and raise the profile of its brand.
This organisation has seen consistent demand for communications and marketing support across its various projects and with many new and exciting programs launching soon therefore there is scope for this role to become a permanent position.
The role will suit a creative individual, who can multi-task and form part of a collaborative team to hit the ground running immediately.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish and drive marketing material – social, web and print
- Implement integrated communications and marketing strategy
- Analyse and improve marketing campaigns with strong focus on digital
- Write, edit and proofread copy
- Prepare award submissions and other bid activities
- Maintain style guides, correct use of logo and branding materials
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to set marketing outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Marketing and communications experience
- A can-do attitude, the ability to take initiative and think creatively to drive campaigns
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Previous experience working social media and digital campaigns
- Experience in analysing data for reporting and business conclusions
- Excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills
- Experience or understanding of working in the agricultural sector is ideal
Do no apply if you are on a WHV.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great organisation with a strong team culture. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.