Communications & PR Manager
|Job Title:||Communications & PR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Harding|
- Work for a charity whose aim is to protect and preserve our environment
- A fast-paced but incredibly rewarding role
- Responsible for proactive and responsive media relations
Work for a charity whose aim is to preserve and protect the environment, you'll work in a passionate and hardworking team who share a common interest in the preservation of our world.
- Manage delivery of campaigns including the development of the strategy, project plan, communication plan, media plan, media relations and campaign reporting
- Provide communications and PR activities for corporate and government partnerships
- Build and maintain relationships with media and key stakeholders to improve communication strategies and optimize outcomes
- Generate ideas, create content and manage editorial magazines and newsletters.
- Prepare media briefing packs for company media spokespeople including media training, key messages, media release, biography and background information document
- Tertiary qualifications in public relations, media or communications.
- Experience developing, managing and implementing multi-channel campaigns - Competency in a wide range of communications tools including developing media releases, media briefs, articles, presentations and social media content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proven ability to create and write clear, engaging and inspiring content
- Analytical and problem solving skills · Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player who likes a fast-paced working environment
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis